Complaint Review: Farrell & Seldin

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Farrell & Seldin
7807 E. Peakview Ave., Suite 410 Centennial, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 303-796-8300
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Farrell & Seldin, Midland Credit Management & Quality Process Servers & Investigations Farrell & Seldin: Junk Debt Collectors - do NOT fall for their scare-tactics! Centennial, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue & Unfair

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company - Sorry ):

I too have had a very recent experience with this firm AND the same company they represented, Midland Credit Management.

A debt which I paid years ago, around the time I purchased my home. Until I read all your posts, I thought that perhaps I HAD failed to pay it since reading other victim's posts, I dug around in some old files, and indeed, it was paid! Thank you everyone.

I will be filing a report in regard not only to the law firm & Midland, but to the Process Server they employed (Quality Process Servers & Investigations, John Chely). Not surprising that I found a report on all three of them.

It is of my opinion that with the economy in its current state, foreclosures & failing businesses on the rise, we will see a continuance of shysters such as these praying on those who struggle everyday to just to make it to the next.

This firm is, in my opinion, the lowest of the low - even so much as to employ corrupt Process Servers (also my opinion, however, one of the co-owners was recently arrested in Boulder County and has at least ONE alias PLUS a criminal background). Is it any surprise, really, that a bottom-feeding law firm would hire a Process Serving Agency, such as Quality Process Servers & Investigations (John Chely & Darine Chely) to do their dirty work?

Mostly, I am horrified that someone from that firm trespassed (yes, trespassed - came through a latched gate, into my backyard at dusk today) onto my private property... scared me half to death to have a strange man standing next to my back porch.

(note- I was unaware I was being served in any fashion - so I was not avoiding the summons as I have seen others post here)

If you have new information, please update & post. We all need to stay diligent in putting organizations such as these in the public eye so that they conduct business fairly and ethically. Hopefully, this will engage Local, State & Federal Government to action.

Click and paste the link below for more information re: Midland and their Junk Debt collecting schemes:
(((ROR redacted)))
If anyone has information re: trespassing laws for Process Servers & any updates regarding the new harassment and nuisance laws, please advise!

Thank you!

Fighting mad in denver
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farrell-Seldin/Centennial-Colorado-80111/Farrell-Seldin-Midland-Credit-Management-Quality-Process-Servers-Investigations-Far-438755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farrell & Seldin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue & Unfair

AUTHOR: Darine chely - (U.S.A.)

Quality Process Servers here.  We have not done business with Midland Credit Company but invite you to call us to verify.  THank you for the slander.  John Chley

Wrong Company - Sorry ):

AUTHOR: Darine Chely - (U.S.A.)

Hi there,

I would love to speak to the author of this complaint. Where did you get OUR names from?

We took about 15 services over 5 years ago from Farrell & Seldin but they did not want to pay our rates. The relationship ended quickly.

You mention this happened in March 2009 - NOT US. You must be confusing us with another company which is why I asked where you rreceived our name.

I am sorry you had such a bad experience. Have you assumed that the server had to be fom our company because of the arrest?

I'd like to discuss this with you. Pls. call us at 303-444-9700.

As for the article you read, written by a disgruntle former contract to our company.. What happened to the presumption of innocense?

Please understand again - we have not done anything for this law firm in over 5 years nor have we been contacted by them. What did the server look like?

Best Wishes,