Complaint Review: Farrey's Lighting

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2007

• Reported By:North Miami Florida
Farrey's Lighting
1850 N.E. 146th Street North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Farrey's Lighting - Bud Farrey - Marsha And AnA In Controlling Farrey's Lighting, Enron of Miami North Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Farrey's Lighting the Enron of Miami

Farrey's Lighting, a family owned business is ripping off it's workers and clients. Once known as the showroom for the rich and famous is now known for many other words. I worked for them for 17 years. I slaved in that place until I almost died. I have been gone from there nearly 1 year and they refuse to give me my profit sharing money which I desperately need.

I am losing every thing I worked for in my life. I had many things happen to me in the last few years but I pushed on. Recently I had ARDS and almost died. I am afraid that Farrey's is the Enron of Miami. I've had to hire attorney's and still no results. For the last several years, they have failed to disclose our profit sharing statements, they are cooking the books, and will not react to any visits from attorneys, business managers, or return client's money in the proper manner. They make the sales people do inventory without pay, due to the fact we were on commission.

I lost my Mom, had a form of cancer, and was never promoted because I am a woman. The men get all the benefits. There is a company in California Menske & Company that claims they will dispurse the money, but no one can get the answers to any thing.

I'm sorry for not writing properly. I am in distress and nearly homeless. The workers have filled out forms for the labor board, but they still are untouchable. With your help maybe I can stay alive a few more years.

Linda Osterman
North Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2007 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farreys-Lighting/North-Miami-Florida-33160/Farreys-Lighting-Bud-Farrey-Marsha-And-AnA-In-Controlling-Farreys-Lighting-Enron-of-282785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farrey's Lighting

Farrey's Lighting the Enron of Miami

AUTHOR: Beth foster - (U.S.A.)

This was written for Linda O By Beth F due to the facts that have been stated. Linda was one of Farrey's top lighting designers/ salesperson and these people have been playing God with their family business which they have not learned to run yet. I am sick and tired of seeing someoneone suffer as they reap the benefits of their slave driving forces.