Complaint Review: Fashion-101

• Submitted: Sun, July 31, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 31, 2005

• Reported By:Downey California
Fashion-101
1880 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

Fashion-101 Ripoff Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff Staten Island New York

LIKE MANY OTHER VICTIMS, I WAS A FIRST CUSTOMER. I FOUND THEIR WEBSITE IN A WEB SEARCH. THEIR OFFERS LOOKED VERY TEMPTING, SO I PLACED AN ORDER.

IT WAS 2/2/05 IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY. I PURCHASED A BURBERRY BAG AND THE TOTAL WAS $295 ($250 FOR THE BAG + $45 SHIPPING). I KNOW YOU ALL ARE GOING TO SAY 45 BUCKS!! THAT'S A LOT. I'VE SHOULD IT KNOWN BETTER. THE NEXT DAY, THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. IN THE INVOICE IT SAID TO WAIT 14 DAYS TO RECEIVE THE MERCHANDISE.

A MONTH PAST AND STILL NO PURSE. SENT THEM AN EMAIL. THEY REPLY THEY WERE HAVING SOME DELAY AND IT WOULD TAKE A WEEK LONGER TO RECEIVE IT. SINCE THEN, I'VE TRYED CONTACTING THEM BUT WITH NO RESULT. 5 MONTH HAVE PAST AND STILL NO PURSE.

I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY VICTIM OF THIS GUYS BUT THIS NEED TO STOP. HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE NEED TO GO THRU THIS. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Marie-France
Downey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fashion-101/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/Fashion-101-Ripoff-Dishonest-Fraudulent-Billing-ripoff-Staten-Island-New-York-151886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fashion-101