Complaint Review: Fashion Bug

• Reported By: breeze — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Fashion Bug
1839 E. Independence Internet United States of America

Fashion Bug Fashion Bug Frauds Customer Internet

I am writing this complaint to make everyone aware of the unethical procedures that Fashion Bug is utilizing.This company thrives on the impoverished demographic and relentlessly jabs their unsuspecting victims until they bleed dry.

In my yonger years I decided to open up a credit card with Fashion Bug. Not knowing then what a horrible mistake I was making. It was my understanding that I had paid off my credit card and closed the account, only to have a collection agency stalking me almost a decade later. My wages began to be garnished without any prior notification.

Fashion Bug was claiming that I owed them $1377.00. WHAT!?!?!? This was false and completely not true. Every attempt made to contact the company and straighten this out was only met with insensitive, condescending employees of Fashion Bug.

Just recently I noticed that they were STILL taking money from my paychecks even though I had paid their original $1377.00 they claimed that I owed. I was told by my payroll departement that Fashion Bug continues to add fees, miscelaneous charges and court costs all without my notification. This is UNETHICAL, FALLACIOUS, and WRONG. Basically this company that prides itself on cheap clothing that falls apart in the wash, costume jewelry that was marked up from the dollar store and shoes that were probably purchased from a sweat shop in China.

I am disgusted and appalled. I will continue to make my story be heard until Fashion Bug takes responsibility and this illogical situations ceases.

Until such time I am arranging a boycott of collosal magnitude.I will not stand by and be raped of my hard, earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fashion-Bug/internet/Fashion-Bug-Fashion-Bug-Frauds-Customer-Internet-989862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fashion Bug