Complaint Review: Fashion Rock

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By:Stockton California
Fashion Rock
www.fashionRock.com Orlando, California U.S.A.

Fashion Rock Lies Lies and more lies!! Orlando California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: REP 062

Yes Fashion Rock is a JOKE! I was a winner from the summer fest 2004...and I'm not sure if I can even discuss my experience since I had to sign a few documents...Blackwood Entertainment made all these promises about this great thing I had acheived...but really I had only won a prize to be paid to me monthly (plus I got screwed in taxes). Blackwood told me to come to LA that Blackwood would be a talent management for me and yada yada..of course when I got to LA Blackwood was out to lunch (EVERY TIME I CALLED funny how before I got to LA he would call me to tell me how great of an actor I was and how I should get to LA FAST so they good start sending me on auditions)!! I was angry when Blackwood turned out to be a Flake!! but I decided to forget about Fashion Rock and still go after my dream...I have done some commercial work but it was with NO help of Fashion Rock nor Blackwood Entertainment!!! So many unecessary LIES! I would not send anyone to FASHION ROCK!

Jennybee
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fashion-Rock/Orlando-California/Fashion-Rock-Lies-Lies-and-more-lies-Orlando-California-324850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fashion Rock

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

REP 062

AUTHOR: JUANITA GORGONA - (United States of America)

DEMOCRATIC