Complaint Review: Fashion is the art

• Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: apach65 — Downers Grove Illinois United States of America
Fashion is the art
shoes.sandelmall@yahoo.com Internet United States of America

Fashion is the art ,shoes-sandal-mall.com Ordered a $60.00 pair of shoes, received a $60.00 mouse pad. Internet, Internet

I ordered a pair of shoes on July 8, 2011 from Fashion Is The Art / www.shoes-sandal-mall.com. When I had not recieved after 2 weeks I sent a message with no reponse. I sent 3 messages and received no response. There is not a phone number to contact these people; only email. I also thought I was dealing with Britian as the website suggests.

I finally set up a dispute thru Paypal ( this is how I made payment). Paypal found in the companie's favor because I had signed for an item at the post office. I receive several items as I make jewelry for a hobby and I order supplies from all over the world so I am always receiving items from the post office, I thought it was just more jewelry supplies. I then told Paypal that I did sign for an item at the post office on July 17 (?) and the item tuned out to be a mouse pad, not a pair of shoes. I then called Discover card to file a claim, I have not recieved word as yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fashion-is-the-art/internet/Fashion-is-the-art-shoes-sandal-mallcom-Ordered-a-6000-pair-of-shoes-received-a-60-769848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fashion is the art