Complaint Review: Fashions & Flowers Inc

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Nicole — Sanford Florida United States of America
Fashions & Flowers Inc
10063 E. Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Fashions & Flowers Inc Aka. Fashions and Flowers Bridal Takes your money without quality service Orlando, Florida

In December 2012, I was serviced by Fashions & Flowers Inc for my wedding. The services they provided me were two junior bridesmaids gowns, my reception bridal gown, and flowers for my entire bridal party.

This was my first time using this company although I was told by my mother how long they have been in service so I trusted that I would receive a great service.

I did not have a problem with my bridal gown nor my junior bridesmaids gowns but I DID have a problem with my bridal party bouquets, my boutonnieres and my very OWN bridal bouquets. I understand in fresh flowers, the product can turn out different IF the customer chooses the wrong type of flower. BUT THIS WAS NOT THE CASE.

My deposit was paid at least 7 months prior to my wedding date and my balance was paid IN FULL at least 3 months prior to my wedding date. The fresh flowers that I received for my wedding was not up to the standards of fresh flowers. My bridal party flowers, bouquets and boutonnieres were NOT FRESH! They were dead before I walked out of the door with them. My bouquet was a total different color with a variety of flowers I DID not pay for.

The bridal party bouquet was dull and sprayed with water to cover up how old they were.
Mind you, I had at least 7 meetings with the florist, VILMA, and she had a book she referenced to with the exact style, color, and shape of the flowers including a sample color swatch given by me from my bridal party clothing color. I had to meet up with her the week of my wedding because she somehow still did not understand how I wanted the flowers.

On the day of my wedding I had to pick up my flowers- I WAS IN COMPLETE IN UTTER SHOCK WHEN I SAW THE FINISHED PRODUCT! As I went to get my flowers my heart dropped. I could not reach to get them but I had no choice. I took what was given and I asked her to at least fix my bouquet (and it was done in a complete different color other than what I asked for).

Sadly, I was given the bouquet exactly two minutes before I walked down the aisle because somehow the lady got lost and couldn't find the church.

Now, I feel as a customer I should receive quality service being that I paid for a service months in advance. Location, time, and date was set in stone almost a year in advance for the company so their should not have been an issue at all. I gave them plenty of time to order fresh flowers for my wedding day and they did not care to serve me properly.

I am completely disappointed and disgusted by the service I was given. It was a company that I felt was up to par and I trusted for a very special day. Please all who read this, DO NOT use this company for any service. I feel that you deserve all for your dollar and I don't want this to happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fashions-Flowers-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32817-4329/Fashions-Flowers-Inc-Aka-Fashions-and-Flowers-Bridal-Takes-your-money-without-quality-s-1001136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fashions & Flowers Inc