Complaint Review: FasrLoan4Me

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Lucy — Mount Holly New Jersey
FasrLoan4Me
Internet USA

FasrLoan4Me They took $30 out of my account three different times. Tried to call for last month and am told "due to the high volume of calling can't take my call." Couple times was caller number four. When I got to caller one, I got cut off.  Internet

I am being charged $30 every few months to a  place called Fast Loan 4 Me.  I have no  idea who these people are.  I  have two differe t phone numbers for them and cannot get through to either one of them.  I hve been trying for a little over a month now.  The recording tells you to go to the website where you applied to get help.  If you haven't applied, how can you do that.  I would like my money refunded as soon as possible.  I live on social security and am retired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FasrLoan4Me/internet/FasrLoan4Me-They-took-30-out-of-my-account-three-different-times-Tried-to-call-for-last-1060534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FasrLoan4Me