Complaint Review: Fassie.com

• Reported By: Mike — Denver Colorado
Fassie.com
Internet USA

Fassie.com Stole money, sold fake product Internet

I bought a Samsung 55d800 from fassie.com.  In the sales process they up sold me to a newer model saying that the version I was buying didn't have a warranty.  When the tv arrived it was actually a 2 year Iola model and had a screen issue that made the tv unwatchable.  They told me to call Samsung.  Samsung said the tv had reported issues and had been refurbished.  Because of that they couldn't help.  Fassie.com said they would send me a new one.  They never did.  They lied and pretended they were sending me a new tv or money.  The owner Jack, and his partner Henry, lied and then just stopped returning calls.  I'd highly encourage you to buy elsewhere. of prior to the purchase I found positive reviews on fassie.com but since I've found I am not their only victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fassiecom/internet/Fassiecom-Stole-money-sold-fake-product-Internet-1059029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fassie.com