Complaint Review: Fast Auction Profits

• Submitted: Sat, December 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 16, 2006

• Reported By:Bettendorf Iowa
Fast Auction Profits
P. O Box 910669 St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Fast Auction Profits, My SEOGUIDENET.COM RIPOFF SCAM, CROOKS, BEWARE, IF YOU ARE A VICTIM.... REPORT TO St. George Utah

My credit card was fraudulently charged 1.97, then 9.95 and then 49.95 for several months. I reported the problem to my credit card company and I also contacted these crooks by phone.

I talked to a young lady or at least tried to but the static was so bad that I barely could hear her....I believe this is also a planned annoyance to get people off the phone. At any rate, she found my account.....WHAT ACCOUNT?....well, I have cancelled it, she says. I went on to say that I was reporting them for fraud to the State's Attorneys Office in Utah. She didn't seem phased at all.

My credit card is being replaced. The credit card company is investigating my fraud charges and I should know within 4-6 weeks the outcome of this.

This company is fraudulent and an attorney or state official needs to look into this immediately.
I think mine will turn out ok, but what a mess this has been.

If it has happened to you.....don't and I mean don't let them get away with this. File complaints and go after them. Can you imagine how much money these guys are making bilking people out of their hard earned money. Good Luck.....WE HAVE TO FIGHT THESE THUGS....!!!!!!

Dorothy
Bettendorf, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2006 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Auction-Profits/St-George-Utah/Fast-Auction-Profits-My-SEOGUIDENETCOM-RIPOFF-SCAM-CROOKS-BEWARE-IF-YOU-ARE-A-VICTIM-225759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Auction Profits