unexpected

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. G — Portland Oregon United States of America
Fast Auto Wrecking & Towing LLC
21919 N. E. 72nd Ave Battle Ground, Washington United States of America

Fast Auto Wrecking & Towing LLC , fastautowrecking.com Google the BIZ name and you will see MANY more complaints from others. I Paid $565.00 for transmission and never received it. Refused to give a refund even though I had all proper receipts. Battle Ground , Washington

Fast Auto Wrecking & Towing advertises a lot of Craigslist regarding their used car parts. I called their number (360) 723-5156 after seeing a car part (manual transmission) that I needed for a car. The guy who usually answers is "Alex" and they also have a website integrated with their SHADY business called http://fastautowrecking.com.

The individual wanted me to put $565.00 into his US Bank account, and I immediately said "I dont think so" thats not how I do business. I will need documentation/receipt when I pay you. So I met Alex somewhere and paid him cash for transmission, then I received my receipt. The transmission was supposed to be delivered within 2-4 days to a mechanic shop, however it never did. A week went by and I called him, and he had told me he got a automatic transmission instead of a manual transmission.

Thus, I told him I wanted my money back because It had been a week and way past the delivery date, however he told me he had found a manual transmission. He then went on to tell me it should be here in two days, yet two days went by and nothing again. By this time I was done with this crook and demanded my money back. So I went to the physical location (21919 NE 72nd Avenue, Battle Ground, WA, 98604) and demanded a full refund. Thus, I received a business check (in the name of (Fast Auto Wrecking & Towing) for the full amount owed to me, however that check was later returned to me for "NOT SUFFICIENT FUND."

When a "legal copy" of mailed check is sent, it can be used just like a real check. However, I was got luck that I bank with the same bank, therefore they can lookup their account to make sure they have funds and "if so" they can issue those funds directly to me. Therefore I don't have to wait and I could go into the bank everyday to find out if their have enough funds in their bank account so that It can be paid to me. However, It does no good if they never have funds in their.

BOTTOM LINE: No matter was size or cost of part you want for a car, I'm telling you look elsewhere because "like i said" if you Google their biz name and look at their "Better Business Report" and the "Office of Attorney General" you will see MANY complaints and end up like me, out of $565.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Auto-Wrecking-Towing-LLC/Battle-Ground-Washington-98604/Fast-Auto-Wrecking-Towing-LLC-fastautowreckingcom-Google-the-BIZ-name-and-you-will-s-1003532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Auto Wrecking & Towing LLC