assured

• Submitted: Mon, November 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: leinaala — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Fast Blog Income. com

Fast Blog Income. com All #'s given were out of service except 1. Kit 4 $74.00 could not B found. The working # that did work made me hold 4 1/2 hr. Then said call back tomorrow sups. were not avai. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Thank You Fast Blog!

*UPDATE Employee: Clarification of Program

I filled out a trial offer  for 2.95.  Making money at home caught my eye.  Days later I was charged 74.95.  I tried contacting and was unsuccesfull.  All numbers given were out of service.  1888-247-0788/1866-214-7436/1877-2047404/  The only working number is 1877-863-3088.

On Monday, November 23, 2009 I called the only working number.  When I finally got thru I was not able to cancel my subscription because the suppervisor/s were not in.  I was told by Kim to call back tomorrow.  I called back and was transfered by Maria to the billing department.  The billing department recording came on saying they are closed at 9PM.

I called back and got Polly who gave me a hard time about giving out her name.  When I asked her if it was 9PM there she said no.  She then gave me a direct number which was the 877-2047404.  When I called it to was out of service.  I called back again and then she tried to transfer me where we got cut off.

Everything I'm writing took place as I was filling out all the information on your website.  It is 4:50PM right now.  My last call took place at 4:30PM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2009 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Blog-Income-com/internet/Fast-Blog-Income-com-All-s-given-were-out-of-service-except-1-Kit-4-7400-could-not-527812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Blog Income. com

Thank You Fast Blog!

AUTHOR: mary griges - (United States of America)

Thanks a lot for polluting rip-off report with you lame-ass small print! you, snake, you!

Clarification of Program

AUTHOR: Fast Blog Income - (United States of America)

Fast Blog Income would like to take an opportunity to clarify our program offering.   Interest in this program is large and it has come to our attention that some people were not able to contact our office due to the high call volume Fast Blost Income was experiencing. We have taken steps to alleviate this issue by adding additional staff and increasing our telephone bandwidth, which is cutting telephone hold times considerably. We are confident that in the future all customers will not experience a delay attempting to contact our offices.  Any unsatisfied customer can contact our office at 877-204-7404 to speak with a  Customer Support Representative, during the hours of 7am 7pm (PT) or an email can be sent directly to customersupport@fastblogincome.com

The Fast Blog Income Program is designed to educate and train the customer on how to understand and develop an internet blog site. With the blog site the customer can create their own personal blogging site to promote products and services and learn how to generate traffic to their blog site, all by working with Google to generate income.

Upon signing up for the program the Terms of the program are noted several times. On the initial signup page the cost of getting involved with the program are noted on the page.   Also noted is the fact that this program is provided to everyone with a standard (3) three Day FREE trial. This 3 Day Free Trial is noted on the signup page and in the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page, along with an Earnings Disclaimer for the program.

To signup for the program, customers are charged a $2.97 processing fee. For the processing fee, the participants receive The Money Making Kit, access to online tutorials, and Unlimited Customer Support.   After the 3 day free trial ends, the customer is subject to a monthly charge of $74.97 in order to continue the service.  All these costs are clearly noted in the  Terms and Disclosures on the page. The terms on the page are as follows: By submitting this form, I am ordering this product's trial membership for $2.97 for the processing fee. Unless cancelled, I will be charged $74.97 upon completion of the 3 day trial period. The charge will reoccur monthly at a total of $74.97 until cancelled. I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions / Privacy Policy. To cancel call (877) 453 5682 or email customersupport@fastblogincome.com.

In addition, at the bottom of the initial signup page there is a link to the full program Terms.

Then on the second page in the signup process, the initial cost of $2.97 is again clearly noted on the page, with the terms below it. Once the customer enters their personal information to signup they MUST click to agree to the Terms before their account can be established. There is a check box that must be toggled to YES which reads,  Yes, I want the Google Startup Kit and agree to the terms.  In fact, EVERY customer that signs up for the program, MUST click in the required box to Agree with the terms. There can be no question as to what the program costs are.

Immediately after the signup process is completed, the customer receives confirmation emails for their various purchases. These Confirmation Emails again contain the initial program costs and the monthly charge requirement, the descriptor for the billing charge and the terms for the account maintenance.

During the sign up process, there are completely separate and additional services that can be added to the program. These programs are elective and are not require to participate in the Fast

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC