Complaint Review: Fast Business Cash

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Lehi Utah
Fast Business Cash
Nationwide USA

Fast Business Cash The Fast Business Cash.net Team The company misrepresented by stating that there was a one time payment of $59.00. There follow up call was insisting that I pay them a thousand dollars. Nationwide

Fast Business Cash is an Internet company. I was called on the phone. I was offered a website and trafficing for $59.00 dollars. A one time fee. Also a mentor to walk me through earning money with their company.

Today the fellow that called tried to intimidate me by trying to convince me that I was not intelligent enough to doing the business without there help to drive traffic to the cookie cutter website. He was asking for a thousand dollars.

When I asked for my money back. He stated that it was none refundable.

Ruth, Spanish Fork, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Business-Cash/nationwide/Fast-Business-Cash-The-Fast-Business-Cashnet-Team-The-company-misrepresented-by-stating-1136962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Business Cash