Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Phone: 818-338-5062
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Fast Cash International These People Tried to Scam Me... Agoura California

So this guy calls me at work a few days ago screaming at me on the phone etc, so I tell him that he needds to call me at home after 6 as this is not a place to receive personal phone calls. so he says he does not have my home phone number so I gave it to him, and told him goodbye, he is still talking mind you.

So no phone calls until today around 11:30 I get a phone call and a nasty voice mail telling me that if i ignore his phone call then he wishes me good luck getting out of what I put myself into. So at this point I am pissed and I call this jerkback.

I get voicemail and leave a message call back again and finally talk to him, and he asks my number and i give it to him. he says the last four of my social is 1234 and I said yes, he says do you bank at Bank 1234 and i said no and he said your adddress is 623 and I said yes, he said Blah Blah is your sister I said yes, so he sayts you owe 732 to fast cash international a pay day loan you never paid back. I said listen I have two pay day loans that i pay every pay period so please tell me h0w it is that I have one thru you that I have no idea what your talking about. He says i want your lawyers number and I am downloading your file tonight and I said good go ahead. I want your main phone number and your managers name etc. So he starts yelling at me. I said listen your starting to piss me off your not giving me any information but yet you want me to give you information. I am calling the better business bureau with your nasty message and I am reporting you, so have a wonderful day. And I hung up. called my bank let them know what is going on and we searched online together and found it was a scam

isnt that insane. my stomach is in knots...Is there anything legal I can do against these people?

Jenn
Schenectady, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/Agoura-California/Fast-Cash-International-These-People-Tried-to-Scam-Me-Agoura-California-461107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International