Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Submitted: Wed, June 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:los angelas Ohio
Fast Cash International
Nationwide , California U.S.A.

Fast Cash International Tried to scam me out of 846.00 to 6,000.00 to 200.00 Californa California

Just to let everyone know FRANK JACKSON is now FRANK JEFFERSON, They called me today at work to let me know I owed them 846.00 on a pay day loan (that i never took out through them) and they were charging me 6,000 if I do not make it to court in california on friday well let's see today is wed. I have not recieved a court paper and I'm suppose to be in california friday,and they were charging me with fraud and when I told them I was low income and had a child with a disability they started to feel bad for me so they dropped it to 200.00, well things did not add up to me so I asked them If they were trying to scam me they was like" what no we are a legitamate buisness" we got disconnected so I started thinking of the whole conversation and got on rip off report and sure enough "SCAMMERS", Thank god I did not give them any info. I have been scammed before and did receive partial payment back, thanks to rip off report.com, so everybody watch out for these people and if you sink into their scam report them.

Lisa
los angelas, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/California/Fast-Cash-International-Tried-to-scam-me-out-of-84600-to-600000-to-20000-Californa-Cal-462372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International