Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:Grapevine Texas
Fast Cash International
fastcash.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Fast Cash International Threatened me with Prison Dallas Texas

Yesterday, 7/7/09, I was called on the phone at work by a man claiming to be Francis Lopez, Atty at Law. He said I was being taken to court and charged with (1) Bank Fraud, (2) Check Fraud, and (3) Theft by Description.

He told me I had taken out a loan on the internet and that I didn't pay them back. He named the last 4 numbers of my social, my bank name and told me I was going to be sued immediately. Then when I told him I hadn't heard anything about it, he said they had E-Mailed me 16 times.

I told him I would pay anything I owed and he said he would call them and try to get them to allow me to pay now, but he thought it was too late, that they had already filed against me. He then went off the line for about 8 minutes and then came back on and said I could pay in one lump sum.

He told me to write a ridiculous note, that he read to me to write down. It was a very poorly written letter, using wrong woprds and it was like it was written by a five year old.

I started asking questions, he couldn't give me the name of the company I owed because Fast Cash over 1200 companies they owned and it was just the corporation that I owed not a specific company and if he gave me the # of Fast Cash they wouldn't know anythng about it.

I asked how much I owed and he said with everything it was $963.19 and I had to pay today, not Friday when I got paid, but today. I told him to call my lawyer, that I didn't believe him and I started to give him the lawyer's name and he hung up. I tried calling him back all day and it gave me a fast busy like his phone was off the hook.

Denise
Grapevine, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/Dallas-Texas/Fast-Cash-International-Threatened-me-with-Prison-Dallas-Texas-467345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International