Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 20, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Fast Cash International
233 Gilbratar Road Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 204-645-0759
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Fast Cash International Regarding a loan that, I owe them from last year 2008 Horsham Pennsylvania

* : I had the same thing happen to me Fast Cash/Financial Accountability Assoc

Mr. Dan Wison, call me stating that, I need to call him back regarding a matter, that, he need to discuss with me. I call him, and he stated to me was , I notified by my attorney regardng a loan that, I supposely receive from Fast Cash International. I told him , that I was not notified regarding this matter. He explain to me that, I owe this company in the amount of $1,400.13, that include fees, late charges etc. Also that, they file charges again me and, I would be arrest for felony, fraud, etc. They were to come to my job with police. And, that I need to be with my references and come to court. He told me that, he wanted to help me and that, he was going to call the person that, he was representing to see if we can seattle this out of court. I agree. He call his employee and they both discuss the terms . He told me that, I need to write a letter of apology and to be notarize also that, I need to include full payment I told him there was no way I could get the letter notarize in a short time. He told that, I could fax that, information the next day to him.And that he need the information for my debit card.Once he receive the payment and the letterthat, he would fax the information regarding the loan to me. I only had an half hour to do this by 4:00 pm. Other wise the paper will be issue by the court to serve me on my job. The person that, he refer to me was a Jason Dasee. Then later on , I receive another call from a Derek O'Brien to call his fast at this number (204)645-0759, that was Mr. Dan Wilson number also. And there was another also given to me (408)688-2537(0527).

Deedee
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/Fast-Cash-International-Regarding-a-loan-that-I-owe-them-from-last-year-2008-Horsham-Penn-454353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International

#1

I had the same thing happen to me Fast Cash/Financial Accountability Assoc

AUTHOR: letsgetthemall - (USA)

I had the same thing happen to me today...they said all the same things to me.

The rep was Kevin Peterson...I couldnt understand half of what he was saying...he said I needed to pay almost 700 today or they will tell my employer and references etc...when is someone going to put thes scumbags out of business?  The numbers I have are 858-248-4818 858-248-4816 and the fax 858-435-7639