Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Hill AFB Utah
Fast Cash International
601 S.Mangola LAS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

Fast Cash International - LAS ANGELES California

I recieved a phone call prior to my being deployed and returning home from only 3 days of being back in USA, the phone call from ADC Legal Department affirmed that I had taken out a loan from Fast Cash in the ammount of 400.00 in September of 2008, ( ten phone calls later and they told me on the 22). They reviewed all of my personal information which they already knew, including my social security number, names of my family and where I worked. They told me, that I had 48 hours to fly to Las Angeles, CA to appear at the Las Angeles Superior Courthouse at 11 am ( Mind you, this was 10 phone calls later). After performing many calls to the fraud departement of the FBI ( they have had numerous phone calls about this company and subject, this company has been using the same exact ammount of money and the same dates September 2008, with all calls made to everyone.) They did not ask me for money, nor did they want to incorporate in telling me the time and date for my own " Court appearance". I called the court of los angeles, they have no record of my name or exsistance in the state of CA.

I have called the FBI Fraud department (((REDACTED))) I suggest you do the same.

Hill AFB, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/LAS-ANGELES-California-79934/Fast-Cash-International-LAS-ANGELES-California-457435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International