Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Cambridge Massachusetts
Fast Cash International
San Fransisco, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 415-200-0271
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Fast Cash International fradulent call re alleged law suit by Fast Cash International san Fransisco California

I got a call today from someone (with a very thick accent - had to keep telling him/them that I couldn't understand what they were saying - I allegedly spoke to two men) claiming to be legal reps for "Fast Cash International" who told me I was being sued for a cash loan that I "never bothered to repay" and who told me they were reading me an affidavit. Several times they said things that made it sound like they were talking to a former PRISONER! It was a very insulting phone call. I Googled them and found MANY things stating they were a fraud - the number they gave me was 415-200-0271 and, when I called them back, they first asked me who I was and then hung up on me (how the heck did these guys have my address (email & snail mail) and my social security numbe?? I feel like I've been violated)!

Yvonne
Cambridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/San-Fransisco-California/Fast-Cash-International-fradulent-call-re-alleged-law-suit-by-Fast-Cash-International-san-468241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International