Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Updated: Mon, August 10, 2009

• Reported By:Pulaski Wisconsin
Fast Cash International
www.fastcashinternational.com Internet U.S.A.

Fast Cash International Foul mouth very rude and not willing to tell u anything. Real jerks that's for sure. Texas So They Say??? Internet

I recieved a phone call at my home at around 2pm on August 7th telling me that i owed $873.00. I asked the guy on the phone what this was about. All he could tell me was that I was being sued ans being taken to court over this if i did not pay this money right now. So i asked the guy who did at first not want to give me his name Jack Wilson how could this be and said if i did not give him my debit card or account number he was going to contact my boss and get me fired as well. So i told him that once my wife got home i would talk with her and she if this was true. I also asked him for the name of the company and he said this is the legal dept and that's all i can tell u.

So this really sounded fishy at this point. So i took his phone number and began my search on the internet and found that this so called company has a long history of scams. And further more is totally bogus. So today when then called my house i was ready for them. I contacted the F.B.I and told them of this and they told me to record them and see if they would mail me or email a statement. Well it worked they could not provide me any forms or Documents at all. Also they used tons of foul language and even told me they were going to kick my rear if i did anything about this. I did tell them not to ever call here again and if they did i was pressing charges against them.

Ron ****
Pulaski, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/internet/Fast-Cash-International-Foul-mouth-very-rude-and-not-willing-to-tell-u-anything-Real-jerk-478179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International