Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Reported By:Brandon Mississippi
Fast Cash International
Nationwide U.S.A.

Fast Cash International Scam and fraud Nationwide

A man called todayand left a voive mail saying he was representing Fast Cash International. He stated I took out a loan and never paid them back. He said his name was Fred Johnson. I called back the number he left 415-200-0277 to asked him Where this company is located. He would not give me any information saying he was not advisable by the company. He stated my name, last 4 of my ss, place of employment, etc. He said he wished me luck on what was going to happen. He said I would be sued and served at my plac of work. The original number he called from was not even a loig number..810-671-485. After I reseached this, I found this company is trying to scam alot of people. Should I report this to my DA?

Brandon, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/nationwide/Fast-Cash-International-Scam-and-fraud-Nationwide-471891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International