Complaint Review: Fast Cash Loans

• Reported By: Kevin — Sacramento California United States of America
Fast Cash Loans

Fast Cash Loans I was scammed by Fast Cash Loans Internet

Hi,

I have been scammed through email and telephone by an entity calling themselves.  "Fast Cash Loans".  They told me their web site was fastcash.org which apparently is a fake.

I had inquired about a loan, filled out an online application and received a phone call saying that my loan was approved, but that, due to my Credit, I would need to go to a Western Union office right away and wire my 1st installment, (located in the Philippines) of $454 to confirm my credibility.  They said, once they received the wire transfer, they would then transfer $2500 into my bank account.

I found similar complaints about Fast Cash Loans on the internet, reporting them as a scam, and how they took money from the person's bank accounts using information provided in the application.

I hope I caught this in time before my accounts and credit get damaged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-Loans/internet/Fast-Cash-Loans-I-was-scammed-by-Fast-Cash-Loans-Internet-949401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash Loans