Complaint Review: Fast Cash USA

• Reported By: Yoliesscam — Rowland Heights California
Fast Cash USA
Placentia, California USA

Fast Cash USA Scam using Green Dot Money cards - Beware Placentia California

on or about June 4, 2013 I went online to apply for a personal loan. One of the respondents  was someone named Mark with a very thick middle eastern or Indian accent which was somewhat hard to understand. In any case after all my information was confirmed with Fast Cash USA, Mark, indicated that my loan was approved for a $5,000 loan and confirmed, and asked  if a monthy payment of $170.00 was ok for me. I indicated to Mark that that would be fine. He then told me I needed to call the Loan Manager for final steps in this loan process. That name given for next contact person was "Michael" also same accent. I was told that one final step was for me to go to a store (Walmart)  and purchase a Green Dot reloadable money card and simply to call Mark/Michael back and give them the card number which would only be used for information only, to prove I actually had money in my account to be able to handle the monthly payment to Fastcash USA. I became suspicious at that time and told them I was not really comfortable doing this. Mark assured me that this was process they use, but not to worry as they would not touch my money at all and that after process was completed I can get funds back from green dot directly. I stupidly agreed and went to Walmart and purchased my card. I then called Mark back and gave him the number on the card and he thanked me and assured my loan money would not be deposited and that they would email me the agreement for my e-signature. As promised he called me back within the hour and asked me if I had used my Green Dot money card as the balance was "O"! I of course told him No that I did what he said. After that I called Green Dot and they comfirmed that the $170.00 was indeed taken out of my card and that if I did not do it, it had to be Fast Cash as they were the only ones I gave the card number to. I was of course furious and called Mark back immediately and told him what Green Dot people said and he denied taking any funds out of my card. He accused me of taking money out myself and told me that I now need to buy another one! I told him I  would not and told him I was going to report them as "scam scum" as they are! He hung up on me and I am still out of $170.00. Do not use any online fast cash companies!! Scam is an understatement!!  Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-USA/Placentia-California/Fast-Cash-USA-Scam-using-Green-Dot-Money-cards-Beware-Placentia-California-1065295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash USA