Complaint Review: Fast DVD

• Reported By: Christene — Bloomington Indiana
Fast DVD
Internet USA

Fast DVD FastDVD DON'T BUY ONLINE DVD SEASONS New York/Canada Internet

Made a purchase from this company for the whole series of Dallas. Was sent  notice they would arrive in  few weeks, when almost a month went buy I e-mailed them. It arrived express 4 days later, they apparently forgot to mail the items. When DVD's arrived they were in plastic wrap with one cover and the other DVDs marked with a marker. It was easy to see this was most likely created in someones basment. I then tried to watch them, starting at disk 3 the player kept flash "attmepting to read media" this went on for the next several DVD's. I sent e-mail complaining about these issues, they replied back for me to play them in another DVD player, then they e-mailed me back asking me to put in my computer. This is the opposite of how the website says they handle complaints. I continued on, starting on disk 17, 18 and 19 the whole disk was not viewable. I again made contact with company, they decide they could send me half of my money back, then they e-mailed me saying it will be on my credit card within 14 days. [continued below]....

..... Month went by I contacted a number for customer support, "Ann". She made some calls, called me back and said,  they will get the money refunded to me tomorrow in 10 to 14 busness days. It has not been almost two month, no refund and the numbers I used before are now not connected to "Ann" who befor always picked up on the first or second ring.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS RIPOFF COMPNY!

FastDVD is a slow rip off.

As I said,..numbers are all not working, no reply to e-mils, no money and crappy fraudulent DVD's. I do plan to push this further. Apparently to sell these items you need permisssion, and these DVD's do not look like anyone would give them permission.

an e-mail addy for "Kimberlu" kimberly.weis2@gmail.com who was emailing me about refund.

(((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-DVD/internet/Fast-DVD-FastDVD-DONT-BUY-ONLINE-DVD-SEASONS-New-YorkCanada-Internet-1152169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast DVD