Mexico

• Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: C.Murphy — Burlington New Jersey United States of America
Fast Eddie's Auto Repair
1671 W. Walnut Rd. vineland, New Jersey United States of America

Fast Eddie's Auto Repair Eddie, Ed, Fast Ed Rip Off, Stole, vineland, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Now known as The Pitt Stop

*Consumer Comment: easy fix

What a rip-off.  Took my car to Fast Eddie's Auto Shop and was told I needed an engine (lie) After talking me into towing my car to his garage, I gave him over $1200.00.

He promised my car would be ready in a week.  Each day it was something else wrong with the car.  After close to three weeks and another 670.00 he returned my car in worse shape than it was.

To date he has not fixed my car.  Refuses to do further work and repair what he did.  Does not answer his calls.  Meanwhile, I drive with my car overheating, no heat in the middle of winter and still accelerating (original car problem).

Fast Eddie is a con man.  Do not be fooled.  He talks a good game.  He has no decency and does not stand behind his work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Eddies-Auto-Repair/vineland-New-Jersey-/Fast-Eddies-Auto-Repair-Eddie-Ed-Fast-Ed-Rip-Off-Stole-vineland-New-Jersey-821170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Eddie's Auto Repair

Now known as The Pitt Stop

AUTHOR: C.Murphy - (United States of America)

Fast Eddies is now know as The Pitt Stop in Williamston, NJ.  Same con man, new place.  U\ Gotta day this has been one o the worst experience ever.  I have never dealt with such unproffesionalism.  My car is still a mess.  Still lying, still not answering calls.  Save yourself any agony.  I have since talked to many people who have had similar experiences with this mechanic.

easy fix

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

That's why you should always pay with a credit card.