Complaint Review: Fast Eddies Oil Change

• Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By: Barry — Saginaw Michigan USA
Fast Eddies Oil Change
State Street Saginaw, Michigan United States of America

Fast Eddies Oil Change They overfilled 2003 Buick with 5 quarts, exactly what it takes , I made them take some out. They left some old oil in there. Made my new oil look dirty. They said I needed a $79 Flush. Dirty trick. Saginaw, Michigan

They overfilled 2003 Buick with 5 quarts, exactly what it takes , I made them take some out. They left some old oil in there. Made my new oil look dirty. They said I needed a $79 Flush. Dirty trick.  They said it happens fast and your oil gets dirty from gunk (right, after running for 15 seconds).

I never saw that engine flush there before. Do Not use Fast Eddies. I am used to them trying to sell you everything they can.  They sold my wife some BS once too without my knowledge.

I got my oil changed sooner than usual next time and it was clean. They lied. They are cheats and liers. Avoid at all costs. I am going to try and turn them into the State.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Eddies-Oil-Change/Saginaw-Michigan-48603/Fast-Eddies-Oil-Change-They-overfilled-2003-Buick-with-5-quarts-exactly-what-it-takes--513016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Eddies Oil Change