Complaint Review: Fast Eviction Service/Justin Bouzane

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sorry employee — San bernardino California United States of America
Fast Eviction Service/Justin Bouzane
408 Oak Street, San Bernardino Ca. San Bernardino, California United States of America

Fast Eviction Service/Justin Bouzane CLNlaw Dont pay their employees, cockaroach invested building, San Bernardino , California

*UPDATE Employee: Response to report

*Author of original report: Paid employee

I went to work for CLN law/Fast Evictions service on 10/12/2012.  I was hired on as a collector using the name CLN law, however my first paycheck was drawn on 'Fast Eviction Service". I was to start work at an hourly rate then move on to a commisson only basis.

The person in running this department is Justin Bouzane, son of John Bouzane. (law lic suspended).  First Justin Bouzane has the impulse control of a 10 year old.  I received my first paycheck two weeks later but only for 1 week pay.  I was told that I would have to wait for Justin to return from Hi. He went there right after Timothy B Liebaert died. Justin returned and I received the rest of my paycheck on 11/14/12, however during the time that Justin was on "Vacation" I was told by "Amanda" that I was now working on commisson.  I in hindsight should have left the day I received my check that I had to wait an extra two weeks for.

I finally walked out on 11/18/2012, however I have not received my commisson check for the money I did collect.   I am still waiting.

It is odd that John Bouzane does not have a lic to pratice law (suspended 08/2012) due to fraud but is still listed as the Attorney of record at "fast evictions services"

This place is a cockaroach invested building that is a complete fire hazard.  The people are low life, they laugh at their clients, rip them off, and are very proud of this.  This place does not know the word professional, they are rip off artist who do not have the slightest idea what the law is and dont care.

On top of everything else, people who call in and give their bank information (debit card, bank account info) should know that "Amanda" takes this information to her home.  Most information is not secured in any form of security at all.

I would just really like the money that I did earn, but from what I can see this is how "fast eviction service" makes their incomes. by ripping off everyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Eviction-ServiceJustin-Bouzane/San-Bernardino-California-/Fast-Eviction-ServiceJustin-Bouzane-CLNlaw-Dont-pay-their-employees-cockaroach-invested-976657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Eviction Service/Justin Bouzane

Response to report

AUTHOR: ANONYMOUS - ()

Please understand that this was an employee which makes it a conflict of interest.  There are two sides to every story, however, on our part, we have done what we need to rectify the situation.

Paid employee

AUTHOR: Sorry employee - (United States of America)

this is and update from my post on 12/2/2012 as sorry Employee.

I did hear from Justin bouzane this morning.  He did apologize in regard to me not receiving my paycheck on an earned commisson.   Unknown to me, He apparrently became ill which did require a short stay in the hospital.  He was unaware that the payroll department did not mail my check to me until this morning.  He also reported that he is feeling fine now.

He did make sure that I received my paycheck, along with interest, due to the wait and had delivered to me this morning.  He then said that he was sorry that things did not work out.  He did adress the other things in my complaint and did convey to me that he has taken serious steps to rectify the situations.  He was above board and honest and was very sorry for the mix-up

He did prove that he does have the honest qualities that the public can trust.   I am glad to say that this did turn out with a positive outcome.

I wish Justin bouzane luck in his future endevours.