Complaint Review: Fast Fix Jewelry

• Phone: 770-482-1985
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Fast Fix Jewelry Rude, Bad Service, Fast Talking Lithonia, Georgia

I took my diamond tennis bracelet to them to repair, a diamond was missing. The salesperson/repairman talked fast and was very pushy. He adjusted the price 3 times as I was attempting to leave. I wish I had.  So I agreed to let him replace the diamond after examing the diamond.  We agreed on a price and I walked down the mall, then I thought I better go back and watch them do the repair or stand the chance of all my diamonds being stolen.

It wasn't quiet ready so we waited, my daughter was eating something and the salesman begin to beg her for it, very annoying. He quickly finished my bracelet and I paid him. That was Saturday, Monday morning I notice the diamond was gone, it had fallen out. I started calling the store at 9:45 am no one answered until 2:15 pm. I explained what had happen, I got no apology or explanation. After I told him I didn't trust them to redo the repair and I wanted a refund he said no and talked over me then hungup.

I took a deep breath and called back. I asked for the manager or owner, he said he was  the manager. I told him again that I was very unhappy with the work and would not allow them to work on my bracelet again. I told him I would negotiage a fair refund price. He wanted me to come in right away to get it repaired, which I wouldn't agree to. So guest what he hungup on me again. Who does that in a business?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Fix-Jewelry/Lithonia-Georgia-30038/Fast-Fix-Jewelry-Rude-Bad-Service-Fast-Talking-Lithonia-Georgia-1035781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Fix Jewelry