Complaint Review: Fast Free Logo

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Mel — New York New York USA
Fast Free Logo

Fast Free Logo Custom Free Logo Fast Free Logo Makes Deceitful Claims and STOLE MY MONEY TOO!! Internet

I should have googled this company before giving up my card info. I thought these guys were the real deal because of their prompt responses and eagerness to get things right AT FIRST. But eagerness is no alternative to detail-oriented workmanship. I decided I wanted a refund and requested it MANY TIMES. They simply pretended like I never asked for my money back, they just reply that they'll fix it. The problem is there was ALWAYS something wrong it and I ALWAYS asked for my money back. But when I finally demanded my money and told them I did not want any revisions they stopped communication and kept my money. And this was well within the so-called "30 day evaluation" period.

I opened a case with paypal, FF Logo offered $4 refund which is a complete slap in the face being that i paid $47 upfront for NOTHING because I never received the logo that I requested and paid for with my hard earned money. Paypal will deny claim because it's an intangible service.

I got taken for a ride big time, I thought I really could trust this online company. These are tricksters who will PRETEND, IGNORE, and NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR REQUEST FOR A REFUND.

THEY WILL LITERALLY STEAL YOUR MONEY WITH THEIR "FREE LOGO" SCAM.
You work too hard for your money, save it and give it to righteous people who have a phone number so you can talk to them.

I'm going to be getting free legal advice to see how i can get my money back and prevent them from doing this to other people.

I wouldn't doubt that they're laundering money using their "free logo service" website as a front.
I think freezing of their assets would be in order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Free-Logo/internet/Fast-Free-Logo-Custom-Free-Logo-Fast-Free-Logo-Makes-Deceitful-Claims-and-STOLE-MY-MONEY-956547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Free Logo