Complaint Review: Fast Free Logo

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — Cornwall Prince Edward Island Canada
Fast Free Logo

Fast Free Logo Fast Free Logo Design Fast Free Logo made fraudulent claims on their website and stole my money. Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Looking at an Half Emply Glass..

*UPDATE Employee: Report

*Author of original report: Before you had a chance?

*UPDATE Employee: 99.9% of Clients are Extremely Satisfied - Refund Issued

*Author of original report: Case closed.

On their website, Fast Free Logo says that the will create 2 free logos at no cost to you, unless you decide you want to own the rights to one of them, at which point you do have to pay for it.

The fact is, they charged my Paypal account upfront and, when I decided I didn't want to keep their logos, they refused to refund my money.  I've requested the refund five times now, and still they just keep saying that they "appreciate" my allowing them to create one that I will like better.

I've demanded a phone call from a supervisor and they refused that also, saying they only communicated with customers via email.

The "custom" logos they sent me looked like clip art.  I thought they were terrible.  I strongly recommend that anyone looking for a new logo, look elsewhere.  This deal is no deal at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Free-Logo/internet/Fast-Free-Logo-Fast-Free-Logo-Design-Fast-Free-Logo-made-fraudulent-claims-on-their-websit-861654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Free Logo

Looking at an Half Emply Glass..

AUTHOR: Taaden - (United States of America)

This is not true -- Fast Free Logo (aka Custome Free Logos) does not issue automatic refunds. Their phone number 888-614-7771 goes directly to voicemail and their customer service representatives (although prompt and courteous -- which makes one wonder if they are truly con artists or just a few people with a lack of skills (i.e. using clip artish mutations to design logos...) trying to make ends meet -- we've all been there) respond with coined emails, such as:

"We are sorry that the custom logowork sent to you did not turn out to your exact specifications as anticipated. Rest assured, we will take care of this immediately and at no additional cost to you. Please email us with exact specific instructions, attachments, photos, notes and anything else we can forward to our design team needed to correct and perfect a new logo design and/or revision at no cost to you, as to ensure your complete and total absolute custom logo design satisfaction. We have already spent $20 paying our graphic designers to perfect your new logo and albeit we are losing money on this  transaction, we appreciate you allowing us to  perfect your logo while allowing our small business to recover part of our base costs. We do look forwarding to hearing from you and thank you for allowing us to perfect your new custom logo...."

I've emailed my exact specifications three times and have rec'd emails with the EXACT SAME ATTACHMENTS ALL THREE TIMES -- the last one arriving at 5:41 am this morning, although I asked for a refund on three occasions yesterday, August 23, 2012, which as you can see from the above has been "erroneously" left out of the email.

If you want to support a "small business" (which I believe we all should) and give them a try that's your call. If you like your logo -- great  --  you will be amongst their satisfied customers but if you dislike their work be prepared for a battle.

Peace

AUTHOR: Fast Free Logo Design - (United States of America)

We asked this client if they would like another logo or graphic design and instead of responding, they filed a complaint on this web site.  If they had simply responded and allowed us 24 business hours, they would have received an immediate refund.  We have thousands of clients at a time and 99.9% are extremely satisfied with our company, albeit a very very rare amount of clients unfortunately take this avenue without responding to our emails.  We understand this is part of business and continue serving the 99.9% of clients that are extremely satisfied with our business.

Before you had a chance?

AUTHOR: Amanda C. Wilson - (Canada)

In fact, I requested a refund from FFL nine times in total.  At least five of those requests were sent prior to my filing a complaint on Ripoff Report and had received response emails from you.  The simple fact is:  I asked and then demanded a refund from you over and over again, but did not get one until I filed this complaint.  Should you wish to dispute this any further, I will be happy to post all of our emails.  That should clear up any confusion for the public.

99.9% of Clients are Extremely Satisfied - Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Fast Free Logo Design - (United States of America)

We asked this client if we could revise and/or create a new logo for them as a courtesy.  They indicated they would like a refund and before we could even respond and/or issue them a refund, they filed this complaint.  Fast Free Logo Design always provides top quality logo design and refunds for clients, as in this case.  Out of thousands and thousands of clients, this is the first complaint we have received on this issue on this site, as most all of our clients are extremely satisfied with our logo designs and we issue full refunds if they are not 100% satisfied for any reason.

Case closed.

AUTHOR: Amanda C. Wilson - (Canada)

As of this morning, after many emails and much disagreement, Fast Free Logo has refunded my money.  Thanks to Fast Free Logo.  Much greater thanks to Ripoff Report.