Complaint Review: Fast Growing Trees Nursery

• Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: Peter — Rancho Mirage California USA
Fast Growing Trees Nursery
4475 Morris Park Dr. Suite J Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Fast Growing Trees Nursery mislead and sold plants which did not grow as promised and died Charlotte, North Carolina

In the later part of last year, 2011, I ordered 4 trees from Fast Growing Trees Nursery in which I had called to verify prior to ordering that one they were fast growing and two that they would grow in our zone. Both questions were yes verified included the zone we're in, in which our temperatures get into the low 100's. The trees did well till summer came along and then showed noticable stress as soon as temps started to rise. They were planted as specified and watered as specified. Upon seeing this stress I contacted Fast Growing Trees by email and recieved no response and upon contacting them a second time I emailed photos of the dying trees. Again, no response. Another email was responded to saying they had sent a replacement form and that they would send a second in that I had not received the first. That ended any contact with them as never received the replacement form and no answer to my last email which stated I would hope to warn anyone from buying from them. [continued below]....
..... They sold me a product not suited to our environment and then did not stand by their product. Had I done a Google search on this company I would have found many similar complaints and would have never bought from them. I would hope this report will keep others from making the same mistake I did and not buying from Fast Growing Trees Nursery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Growing-Trees-Nursery/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28227/Fast-Growing-Trees-Nursery-mislead-and-sold-plants-which-did-not-grow-as-promised-and-die-759312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Growing Trees Nursery