Complaint Review: Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com
http://www.fast-growing-trees.com Internet U.S.A.

Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com fast growing tree did not grow fast and was clearly not as advertised Charlotte Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Replacement Guarntee

I was excited to order Royal Empress tree after Oprah talked it up as being such a wonderful tree. This tree is rated for my "zone" which means temperature etc would be ok for where I live. So i ordered from Fast-Growing-Trees (this occurred in 2006).

Fast-Growing-Trees advertised that this tree would be between 6 inches and 24 inches when delivered. Well, it was 2 and 1/2 inches tall when it arrived. Now i was skeptical but decided to plant the tree and follow the directions exactly. I even used the special fertilizer tablet they shipped with the tree.

Fast-Growing-Trees says this tree typically grows more 5 feet per year and many customers have reported the tree growing 15 feet in one year. I can testify that this tree didn't grow more than 10 inches in 2 years. Hardly looks like a tree, it is more the size of a weed, almost looks more like some sort of weed than a tree.

Yes, I was scammed out of $20. Don't waste your money. I did not bother attempting to get my money back from such a disreputable online retailer. I consider the lost $20 as the tuition to the school of hard-knocks. Lesson learned. Do your research first. Check RipOffReport.com first. Learn from others mistakes. Learn from my mistake. Don't get taken.

Buying trees online seems ludricrous now. From now on, I will always go to a nursery where I can see the actual tree I'm getting before I plunk down my hard-earned cash.

Igotscammed
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Growing-Treescom-Fast-Growing-Trees-Nursery-Fastgrowingtreecom/internet/Fast-Growing-Treescom-Fast-Growing-Trees-Nursery-Fastgrowingtreecom-fast-growing-tree-330596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com

Replacement Guarntee

AUTHOR: Wendy Sea - (U.S.A.)

If the customer received the wrong sized item he should have notified us immediately so we could have quickly shipped the correct size or offered a refund.

We have clearly laid out all this information on the website which can be viewed at
www.fast-growing-trees.com/TermsOfServie.htm &
www.fast-growing-trees.com/Guarantee.htm

Oprah isn't the only one in who is excited about the Empress tree, we have thousands of happy customers. Some of my customers are so astonished at the growth of the tree that 2 yrs later they still email photo updates on their trees.

There are a number of factors that can keep the tree from reaching it's maximum height, one example would be to keep the base of the tree free from grass. We have tried to keep our customer's educated on the best way to care for the Empress Tree by creating www.plantingdirections.com/RoyalEmpress.htm

Wendy Sea