Complaint Review: Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 09, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: Elab — United States of America
Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com
www.fast-groeing-trees.com Internet United States of America

Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com they want me to pay twice for a bad product. Internet

I bought two peach trees from this company,they cost me $70.00 each,including shipping. That's a lot of money. One tree is doing beautifully. The other tree is dead. When I called to discuss the problem, I was told that since the 60 or 90 day period had passed, all they would do would be to sell me another for half price and I would also have to pay shipping charges again. This kinda sounds fair doesn't it, except the part where I should pay for the tree and shipping twice. I bought and planted the trees in August 2009. The tree would not bloom until Spring 2010,right ? Since Spring is now here..... dead tree, no blooms. How would I know the tree was dead or not before the 60 or 90 day period was up, until the blooms would appear 8 or 9 months later? I also leaned that they have only been selling fruit trees for 3 years. I thanked the salesperson to whom I spoke and told him in a decent way that I would buy another tree......... but it would be from someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Growing-Treescom-Fast-Growing-Trees-Nursery-Fastgrowingtreecom/internet/Fast-Growing-Treescom-Fast-Growing-Trees-Nursery-Fastgrowingtreecom-they-want-me-to-p-591400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com

concentration