Complaint Review: Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com
fastgrowingtree.com; Fast-Growing-Trees.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Fast-Growing-Trees.com, Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Ripoff for Royal Empress Tree Online Fast-Growing-Trees.com; fastgrowingtree.com Nationwide

*Author of original report: Fast Growing Trees Nursery

I bought a tree called Royal Empress Tree from Fast Growing Trees Nursery last year spring. When I received the tree, I called to return the tree back to them because it is too small, the tree trunk is less than 1 cm big, ht 4 inches tall, hold plant is smaller than my baby's hand. The rept Edd said if the tree fall off one leave in the process, I will NOT get my money back, it is a live plan, condition change when I ship back to them, it will not be the same tree that I have received because the tree can turn yellow... anyway, I will NOT get my money back.

When I request REFUND, he said I have the tree, I have to paid for it. Then I request some money back because they promise to send a tree about 1 ft to at least 6 inches tall, or pay my shipping, they reimbursed five dollars to my visa card which I DO NOT AGREE. I have complain to visa card and they sent me a letter said I have settled the case with them for FIVE DOLLARS which is proved by the refund statement on the visa card. Before I order the tree, they told me to dig the ground 4 ft x 4 ft and at least 3 ft deep. Now after a year, the tree still in a container, still 4 inches tall, 2 leaves left after winter, IT look dying to me.

Wendy
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Growing-Treescom-Fast-Growing-Trees-Nursery-Fastgrowingtreecom/nationwide/Fast-Growing-Treescom-Fast-Growing-Treescom-Fast-Growing-Trees-Nursery-Ripoff-for-Roy-328001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast-Growing-Trees.com; Fast Growing Trees Nursery; Fastgrowingtree.com

AUTHOR: Wendy Sea - (U.S.A.)

I would be glad to elaborate more on this matter if the customer would like to provide me with an order #, or could email [email protected] with the billing address of the order.

It sounds like we offered a $5 credit because the tree wasn't the correct height.

Without knowing who the customer is I can not provide information on what amount was refunded.

If the tree was dying and the customer was still covered under the warranty we could have shipped a replacement.

Fast Growing Trees Nursery

AUTHOR: Lee - (U.S.A.)

Rif Off Royal Empress Tree or paulownia tree, this trees does not grow that fast as they claimed.