Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 Me

• Reported By: Lisa — Kansas City Kansas
Fast Loan 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 Me Cashing Checks In Their Own Name Out Of My Account Internet

This company has been cashing $30.00 checks in their own name about every other month.  They are supposedly authorized by myself but I have never been to their site, never applied for a loan through their site, and never even heard of them until they started stealing my money.  I've read through the reports here and it seems to be the same song and dance with everyone.  They have taken $150 so far from me, and that is after closing one account already.  Fantastic!  I get to go close another!

Please tell me the banks and/or authorities, will wake up and shut these people down!  My bank is less than helpful in this.  In fact, they are about as helpful as that little number on the Fast Loan 4 Me number printed on the check that goes through.  The one that says "they are too busy helping other clients, please leave a message after the eternal busy signal that is going to hang up on you."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-Me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-Me-Cashing-Checks-In-Their-Own-Name-Out-Of-My-Account-Internet-1058164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 Me