Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 Me

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jill — Lockwood Missouri
Fast Loan 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 Me Fake Chek & Fake Loan #. They sent it thru my checking accont for $30.00. Glad I caught it the 1st time Internet

This company made a fake check with fake loan number and even had my electronic signature. They hit your account several times for $30.00. If you call or email them its not working. I have had to open new account and all my auto payment over $30.00.

I have never ever heard of this loan company nor have I ever applied for a loan thru them. They had my husband name on check and my electronic signature with authorization number, loan number and all the works on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-Me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-Me-Fake-Chek-amp-Fake-Loan-They-sent-it-thru-my-checking-accont-for-30-1069058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 Me