Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 Me

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: nights90 — Huntington Park California
Fast Loan 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 Me Fraud, scam, unauthorized permission, fake loans, rip off. Internet

This is a company that took my bank information and scheduled a payment without my authorization. I've had my bank look into the case three times and they have stopped the transactions, but this company continues to take my money each month without my approval of any kind. I've had the chance to only speak once to someone from the company but they were no help at all. They told me to re-apply on a link in my email that they never sent me! I was even given the website to visit to fix this issue, but the site the representative gave me was bogus! I havent had the chance to reomove any payments in my bank for the past two months so they've taken 60.00 from my account that I wont be able to remove since my bank is tired of fixing this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-Me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-Me-Fraud-scam-unauthorized-permission-fake-loans-rip-off-Internetnbsp-1051104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 Me