Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 Me

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: A Balzer — Ocean City New Jersey
Fast Loan 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 Me Stealing money from my checking account. They took $90.00 from my account without my permission Internet

Fast Loan 4 me got a hold of my checking account information and has been taking $30.00 a month from my account.  I had to close my account because of them.  This is sickning that people can just take peoples information.  I want to just get a hold of them.  Of course the number that was posted on the electronic check was a recording.  I hope more people come forward and somehow it will be enough that we can track them back to bank that the money is going to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-Me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-Me-Stealing-money-from-my-checking-account-They-took-9000-from-my-account-1051659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 Me