Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 Me

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy — Hutchinson Minnesota
Fast Loan 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 Me This company has taken $30 out of my account 3 times.ave never talked to anyone at this business, nor have I EVER applied for a loan with them. I have called numerous times, no one EVER answers. It sends me to a voice mail, I have been able to leave 1 message, no one calls back, most of the time I get a busy signal when sent to their voicemail. This place is really pissing me off, they have taken $90 from me that I have NOT authorized !!!  Internet

This company has take a total of $90 out of my account. I have NEVER had a loan with them nor have I EVER applied for a loan with them.  They do not answer their phone, always goes into voice mail, then It usually gives me a busy signal. I have been able to leave 1 message, they have NEVER returned my call. Im so Pissed, I want my $90 back, can not get ahold of anyone EVER !!! How do I get this company to stop take money ????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-Me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-Me-This-company-has-taken-30-out-of-my-account-3-timesave-never-talked-to-a-1048388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 Me