Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 Me

• Reported By: MsDisgusted — Cincinnati Ohio
Fast Loan 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 Me Unauthorized debit of $30 from account Internet

I have never been to this website, used their services, or even inauired about them. Somehow this company got my information and submitted an electronic check to my bank for $30.00. I have been email them only for emails to be returned undeliverable. I have called and all you can do is leave a message. one time it allowed me to hold but after two hours I had to hang up. I have filed fraud chrges with my bank and recommen that all do so.

Cincinnati, OH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-Me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-Me-Unauthorized-debit-of-30-from-account-Internet-1062518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 Me