Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 me

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Silvia H — pleasant prairie Wisconsin
Fast Loan 4 me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 me They took out 30$ out of my checking account, i had never heard of them, and never did any business with them. I tried calling them and i get thru to a busy signal, not even able to leave a message. Someone do something. Internet

I recently realized after my account went into overdraft that 30$ was taken out without my consent and better yet knowledge. I have never done business with this company, and never gave them any bank information. And somehow they got access to my personal information. I have tried calling them but it just puts me thru and offers to leave a message then a busy signal. This is ridiculous. Someone needs to do something, i would but i dont even know where to start.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-me-They-took-out-30-out-of-my-checking-account-i-had-never-heard-of-them-a-1049663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 me