Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 me

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Pekelady — Chattanooga Tennessee
Fast Loan 4 me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 me This company has debited my account on 4 different occassions. This amounted to a total of 120.00. I have called with no response. . Internet

*General Comment: I have the very same problem

*Consumer Comment: A solution....

On two different occassions, this company debited my bank account for a total of 120.00. I have called my bank and they have suggested I cancel this account and open one of my own. Calling these people has done no good as I either get a busy signal or no answer at all. I have never seen this company on my computer nor have I ever applied for a loan through them. This is really getting to be a real problem as it has caused my account to be overdrawn on both these occasions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-me-This-company-has-debited-my-account-on-4-different-occassions-This-amount-1049544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 me

#1 General Comment

I have the very same problem

AUTHOR: Charlie - ()

I too have never heard of this Company!

A solution....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Dear Consumer.

It is always unfortunate when money goes missing from your account. I hate to be the one to inform you, but you MAY be a victim of Identity theft. That being the case, you do have a few remedys.

1. Physically go to one of the businesses address. You need to fight this face to face. If you are having no success contacting them remotely, then you need to go to them.

2. ALL loan contracts must be signed. You can contest any loan they claim simply by having them check the signature.

3. ANY loan office needs to collect the personal information for the person attempting to get a loan. Normally this means that the Identification used during the process is photo copied.

4. This can also be a transposed number. It is possible that someone with a account number similar to yours did take a loan out and it was simply a mistake on the part of the loan company. Remember, people are human and mistakes can be made. No one is perfect.

Be sure not to go into the business all fired up. You get more flies with honey then vinegar. Also remember that even if it is a mistake, a remedy may not be immediatly available. It may take a few days for them to reaserch the issue. BE PATIENT!!!!! The biggest problem the general consumer has is they throw hissy fits when they dont get what they want immediatly.

I hope this information helps.