Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 me

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Statesboro Georgia
Fast Loan 4 me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 me This company whom I never dealt with is debiting money from my account. I wish they would sstop becausing they are causung over drafts. Internet

This company whom I never heard of is withdrawing money out of my account. Since this is the third time I now have to change my account which I have had for several years. this is gonna cause a lot of confusion since I have direct deposit plus other bills being debited from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-me-This-company-whom-I-never-dealt-with-is-debiting-money-from-my-account-I-1059077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 me