Complaint Review: Fast Loan 4 me

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Heather — Lewistown Pennsylvania
Fast Loan 4 me
Internet USA

Fast Loan 4 me Without consent/authorization this "organzation" or individual(s) processed a bogus check paid to them in the amount of $30.00. Internet

Fast loan 4 me  took an authhorized amount of $30.00 from my bank account.  I have never heard nor have I ever visited there website. I am a single mother of a 4 year old; she has disabilities, I really can't afford losing this monies.  It's a shame that people of this nature must scam innocent, hard-working individuals.

I hope these individuals are brought to justice and are punished for their actions.  Some might say ah, 30 dollars big deal.  Well, 30 dollars would buy us two or three day meals.  THIS IS UNFAIR and UNAMERICIAN!!!

Sincerely

Heather S

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-4-me/internet/Fast-Loan-4-me-Without-consentauthorization-this-organzation-or-individuals-processe-1058130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan 4 me