Complaint Review: Fast Loan Fast .com

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Melrose Ohio U.S.A.
Fast Loan Fast .com

Fast Loan Fast .com this company took 30.00 out of my account with an unauthorized check with my name stating that no signature was required. I am trying ti get it straightened out at my bank now. they are a total ripoff Internet

This company submitted an unauthorized check to my bank account stating no signature required and took 30.00 from my account. Now I am trying  to get it straightened out with my  bank and get my money back!!! THEY ARE A TOTAL SCASM AND RIPOFF!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-Fast-com/internet/Fast-Loan-Fast-com-this-company-took-3000-out-of-my-account-with-an-unauthorized-check-1003723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan Fast .com