Complaint Review: Fast Loan Fast

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara Kemp — New New York
Fast Loan Fast
Arizona, Arizona United States of America

Fast Loan Fast This co.submitted an unauthorized check to my bank account stating no signature required and remove $30.00 for the 2nd time. Arizona, Arizona

This company submitted an unauthorized check to my bank account stating no signature is required and remove $30.00 from my account. This is the 2nd time this has happen to me. The first was on 01/21/2013. Bank investigated and came back that they believe the company over me. Here again, on 04/08/2013 they did the thing. Only thing the bank can suggest to me is close out my account. Please help me get my $60.00 back. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-Fast/Arizona-Arizona-/Fast-Loan-Fast-This-cosubmitted-an-unauthorized-check-to-my-bank-account-stating-no-sign-1041840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan Fast