Complaint Review: Fast Loan Fast

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Kathleen — Auburn United States of America
Fast Loan Fast

Fast Loan Fast Loan4utoday.com i found out today this company took 30.00 out of my account eith out my permission. Went to my bank and we called the number on check. We got a voicemail,and just so happens, it's full.Both mumbers we , Internet

They submitted a electronic check for 30.oo$ without my permission. I filed a dispute form with my bank today. I never authorized this payment. I have never heard of them before. My bank and I called the 1866# and got a voicemail with a full inbox and could not leave a message. I got home and called the # for loan4utoday# 17752001525 and was unable to reach someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-Fast/internet/Fast-Loan-Fast-Loan4utodaycom-i-found-out-today-this-company-took-3000-out-of-my-account-1018786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan Fast