Complaint Review: Fast Loan Fast

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon Carter — Houston Texas United States of America
Fast Loan Fast

Fast Loan Fast loan4utoday.com ck#99356 TID;HA9MCTYBUVWUTAA1 This company without my permission submitted a check for $30.00 to my checking account. I would like for some legal action to stop this interferring with my checking account. Internet

*General Comment: Illegal withdrawl/check fraud

Presented a check #99356 without my permission to my checking account in the amount of $30.00 on February 21, 2013 it a post dated check.  Would like some legal action regarding this transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-Fast/internet/Fast-Loan-Fast-loan4utodaycom-ck99356-TIDHA9MCTYBUVWUTAA1-This-company-without-my-permi-1018628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan Fast

#1 General Comment

Illegal withdrawl/check fraud

AUTHOR: Lisamb4169 - (United States of America)

I am doing everything in my power to stop these people! I am going to start up a petition, as well to have these people traced and prosecuted, to the fullest extent of the law. If you could inbox me all information, as i gather it from other complaints. I will help you to the best of my ability. If it's the last thing I do, I'm having this company traced and the subject arrested! Ours was 99150. Inbox me if you wish.