Complaint Review: Fast Loan Fast

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: June — Blandon Pennsylvania
Fast Loan Fast
fastloanfast.com none known, Pennsylvania United States of America

Fast Loan Fast Took money out of my account without me knowing none known, Pennsylvania

This company known as fastloanfast.com some how got my banking info. took 30.00 out of my account without me knowing. I notified my bank that they were not given permission to take money from my account. Now the bank says I have to notifiy this company all day I was on the phone trying the phone number they put on my check. The one number I tryed 16 times it kept putting me on hold and then after 20 minutes the line just disconnected, the second phone number which was a 866 number went to Califorina to some apartment complex. So this company is taking money from people without you knowing someone has to stop them, I,ve went to local police department and I also went to my bank to put in a complaint on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-Fast/none-known-Pennsylvania-/Fast-Loan-Fast-Took-money-out-of-my-account-without-me-knowing-none-known-Pennsylvania-1042596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan Fast