Complaint Review: Fast Loans 4 Me

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Big Daddy — Belmont North Carolina
Fast Loans 4 Me
PO Box 3540 Silver Springs, Indiana USA

Fast Loans 4 Me This sorry a*s company stole $30.00 out of my account without my consent. Silver Springs Indiana

This sorry a** company stole $30.00 out of my account without my consent.  I checked my online account today and noticed an electronic check in the amount of 30 dollars had been issued.  In the memo it had fastloans4me.com and12YCDPNTK5WTKGTN and the telephone #775-200-1525.

First of all I have never heard of this company and I have never ever done business with them.   This company is stealing money by the thousands.  In other scam reports they have figures in excess of 58,000.00 dollars in damages that have been reported.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loans-4-Me/Silver-Springs-Indiana-89429-3540/Fast-Loans-4-Me-This-sorry-ass-company-stole-3000-out-of-my-account-without-my-consent-1056759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loans 4 Me